What are your favorite winter fragrances?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I find myself using more vanilla and amber note scents during the winter, like L'Occitane's Ambre and Stila's Creme Bouquet perfume. Also getting into the CSP line and I absolutely love Vanille Abricot! Yum

Nice! Lately I've been using Donna Karen Cashmir Mist or Child. I love Child but I only have a tiny bit left

Reaction score
I like Donna Karan Cashmir Mist but I don't own it yet though. Currently I'm using Cartier So pretty right now and Scentful Bliss in Zen Body moisturizer. What line is CSP?

Reaction score
Don't really categorize my scents by season..I've always just worn anything at anytime

Reaction score
I really like the Bath & Body works Juniper Breeze. To me that is a very wintery scent. Too bad they discontinued it! Hope my bottle lasts awhile...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jessiej78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the Bath & Body works Juniper Breeze. To me that is a very wintery scent. Too bad they discontinued it! Hope my bottle lasts awhile... I used to love juniper breeze. i haven't used that in years.. wow.. I forgot about it.

Reaction score
I have stocked up on Safari by Ralph Lauren and wear it from Autumn til Spring. I love it so much, but they discontinued it.

han

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whatever smells SEXY and FRESH dito

Reaction score
I like wearing Pink Sugar in the winter, it smells like caramel on me in the cold. I'm not crazy about it when it's hot though, too strong.

Latest posts