What are your must have beauty products right now?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dior Airflash Foundation in 001. I have very textured skin and the Airflash leaves my skin so even, better than my Chanel's perfection lumiere foundation. 

Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer Ben Nye Banana Powder

Essence Gel Liner

Lush Ocean Salt

Vaseline Lip Therapy Minis

my newest obsessions:

YSL Glossy Stains - i bought THREE during the Sephora VIB Sale

Elizabeth Mott - It's So Big Volumizing Mascara

Guerlain - The Original Creamy Kohl Me Kajal Eyeliner

Quote: Originally Posted by jessica12345678 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is benefit they're real mascara

Same here! I'm a mascara "holic" and this is by far my favorite mascara to use!!

Quote: Originally Posted by MzBrownbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here! I'm a mascara "holic" and this is by far my favorite mascara to use!!.
Girls, how do you remove it?  I love the results of this mascara, but this sucker will just not. come. off.

Quote: Originally Posted by glitteraddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by MzBrownbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here! I'm a mascara "holic" and this is by far my favorite mascara to use!!.
Girls, how do you remove it?  I love the results of this mascara, but this sucker will just not. come. off.

Oil based eye makeup remover! I have one from Sprout that is just olive and jojoba oils mixed, and I dampen a cotton ball with it and hold it on my  lashes for a few seconds, then wipe it away.  You could totally just try a bit of olive oil, actually. I've read some people make their own mixing olive, jojoba, and almond oils...super healthy and natural for the skin, so when my Sprout runs out, I'm going to do that myself. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lancome Bi-Facil or its dupe Sonia Kashuk Remove    .. They both will remove they're real as well as any waterproof mascara.

Benefit Coralista box and sugarbomb box. Have been using both every day (switching between both) for two months now. Also absolitely love my Stila felt tip eyeliner.

Quote: Originally Posted by skittles33 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Lancome Bi-Facil or its dupe Sonia Kashuk Remove    .. They both will remove they're real as well as any waterproof mascara.
Thank you! I even have a travel size Lancôme one. I am also going to try the Sonia one too, cause we just got a Target where I live.

Thank you! I even have a travel size Lancôme one. I am also going to try the Sonia one too, cause we just got a Target where I live.
The Bi-Facial is amazing. I leave my cotton pad on my eye for like ten seconds, and it just wipes away! No tearing off your eyelashes!

Hourglass Ambient Powders

TheBalm Palettes (they're all great!!!)

Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm Stick

EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm

Maybelline The Colossal Mascara or Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara

JO MALONE English Pear & Freesia perfume :-D

And specifically for Fall:

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Valaparasio

TheBalm Cabana Boy Blush

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, It makes me look a zillion times better. 

Rimmel Nude Delight lipstick

Essence eyeshadow  quatro in "To Die Four"

I am loving my lip butter in Tutti Fruitti and my Tarte Lights Camera Flashes mascara right now. High marks are also going to the Jesse's Girl liquid eyeliner.

Mirabella pure press#2. Maybelline fit me concealer, tarte brow mousse,tarte blush in amused. Tarte lipsurgence in energy, tarte gel liner in bronze, japonesque lash curler and Maybelline full and soft mascara.

The Sleek Au Naturel palette, UD lipstick in Manic, and the Wet n Wild brow kit are my current obsessions!

Well now I have to update my items since I got new things for Christmas.

Definitely have to add:

Naked palette

Naked 3 palette

UD Anti Aging eyeshadow primer

Back