What are your preferred deep conditioners?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm going to buy a deep conditioner, and I've been looking at It's A 10, John Frieda, and Moroccan Oil. I was just wondering what others prefer for their hair types and levels of damage, and which ones worked for you and which didn't.

I have heavily highlighted, mid-back to shoulder blade length brown hair. It's damaged from heat and bleaching. I had it permed almost exactly one year ago, twice in one week because one didn't take. BUT I'm quitting the bleaching and never perming it again! I just want my healthy hair back and have been told deep conditioners help with just that.

I have long thick hair with lots of split ends, and the deep conditioner I've found to work best for me is the Aussie 3 minute moisture deeeep conditioner. It's only a few bucks (I think around $3?), it smells heavenly, and it really does an amazing job of getting my hair soft and silky. I've tried a couple of others, including some pretty expensive brands such as Phyto, and none have worked nearly as well as the Aussie. 

I've been using 'it's a 10' leave in treatment and the miracle mask. both are really good. I have been using the leave in for about a year and I do not have any split ends now. The miracle mask was excellent for a while, I use once a week, for almost a year. It really helped my hair, but now I feel like I need something different. If you haven't used this brand I highly suggest it, it really helped me in getting my hair healthy.

I just switched to using (don't know exact name) Dove Oil Care shamp/cond - my hair is a bit softer now and less frizzy after using this for a couple of months.I also just got the (exact name??) Dove Morrocan Oil leave in treatment - makes my hair super soft and doesn't weigh it down at all, and I have really fine thin hair.

Back