What beauty products did you get for Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't open my December Ipsy or Julep until Christmas so I received those.

I also got Soap & Glory Slimwear, No Bleeding Lips, Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 10 and 2 EOS lip balms.

Regular christmas, I jsut got several shampoo, conditioner, serum/spray/etc sets that get put out at christmas, and money which I did buy a few lip butters with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

From my MUT secret santa, I got a few Lush goodies, theBalm Nude 'Tude palette, a cream liner, some hand cream and santiizer, etc. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My fiance got me Vice 2, an Ulta gift card, and a Chloe perfume gift set! I am absolutely thrilled 
biggrin.gif

I got Naked3 from my mom, as well as a bunch of Aveda haircare products from my sister and some lip balm and Aveda stress relief aromatherapy roll-on from my hubby. My birthday is today so I can't wait to see what my hubby got me!

Hehehe this year I put a nice little wishlist on pinterest for the part of the family we gift exchange with. I got the too faced joy for the girls set, of which I like the shadows so far and the set with the little makeup bag and mini mascara, eyeliner, blush and eyeshadow compact with mirror and full size lipstick. I love all of it.

I got a few homemade bath bombs from my niece, and they are awesome. My husband's gift was him telling me to go out and buy at least $60 of makeup and nail polish. I got the Quo holiday palette, an Essence matte bronzer, makeup remover and 9 nail polishes (Essence and Sally Hansen). It was fun shopping.

Quote: Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the Riiviva home micro-dermabrasion kit, Naked 3, a Sephora gift card, and my husband built me a gorgeous vanity with a hinged lid that contains a ton of makeup storage and full spectrum daytime lights. I am one happy girl. My mom got me the Sephora kit that had the Josie Maran cheek gelee (which I adore), NARS lipgloss, Lancome Hypnose Star mascara, false eyelashes and the Too Faced three way eye liner which I also love, and the Stila Illuminating Beauty Balm (love)!
I would like to see some pictures of the vanity. My brother built me my makeup storage organizer. Don't you just love getting that one of a kind thing/item that was made just for you.

I got UD Naked 3 and I love it!

Also got from Ulta's black Friday sale:  Tarte blush with a mascara and lash primer set.  And Butter London minis in Slapper and Knackered (which I'm wearing now & love!)  I waited almost a month saving these for Christmas.  Both were totally worth the wait.  

I got:

UD Vice 2 (seems a popular choice this year!)

Lots of nail polish (Zoya, Revlon, Bellatrix, etc)

A travel case for 24 polishes (won't even put a dent in the collection)

Some kind of glitter drug store palette I can't remember the manufacturer of.

More nail polish.

Demeter perfume in Snow, Salt Air, Pumpkin Pie, and Paperback

Julep eye liners (I think?)

and a Julep eyeshadow thing (I think?)

The Julep stuff is still on it's way.

This Christmas I received the Urban Decay Naked 1, 2, 3 and Basic palettes, along with a MAC blending brush. I'm really excited to start playing with them especially since I am farely new to makeup.

I went overboard this Christmas! My husband took me on a shopping trip to Sephora because he didn't know what to buy, my mom sent me a $100 gc for Christmas that I spent online that day, and then with Christmas money I received I spend $100 at Sephora last night and ordered Tarte Foundation and concealer from QVC. Now I need to stay far away from Sephora for awhile. Sadly, I'm ending the year only $200 away from VIB Rouge. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Spazkatt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My lovely DH bought me a fancy new hair dryer , Turbie Twist, & Katy Perry's new CD. I was soo happy, the new hair dryer is much quieter & really reduces static flyaway hair. The Turbie Twist is fantastic too, I usually use a big bath towel to wrap up my hair, it's so much lighter and stays put while I'm getting ready.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD
Ooh I want that CD! How is it? 

I got the Naked Basics, UD brow kit, some new brushes, a few ELF products, Rimmel's Let Get Naked lipstick, 2 Britney perfumes, a gift card to Ulta, a gift card to Sephora and I think that was it. Most of the stuff I just bought myself, said it was from my husband and threw it in my stocking. Although my hubby did actually go into Ulta and get me the Juice Beauty anti-aging kit and the lady thought it was for him 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by klutzyleo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I went overboard this Christmas! My husband took me on a shopping trip to Sephora because he didn't know what to buy, my mom sent me a $100 gc for Christmas that I spent online that day, and then with Christmas money I received I spend $100 at Sephora last night and ordered Tarte Foundation and concealer from QVC. Now I need to stay far away from Sephora for awhile. Sadly, I'm ending the year only $200 away from VIB Rouge. 
It's only money!  You are worth it! 

I'm going to be spending at least as much with all the gift cards I got..  VS, Ulta, and one for my hair salon too! ($75) that should help with my NYE hair (When I decide how I want it)

My lovely DH bought me a fancy new hair dryer , Turbie Twist, & Katy Perry's new CD. I was soo happy, the new hair dryer is much quieter & really reduces static flyaway hair. The Turbie Twist is fantastic too, I usually use a big bath towel to wrap up my hair, it's so much lighter and stays put while I'm getting ready.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD
I just looked up Turbie Twist.  I want one.  Looks easy and pretty too. 

Naked 3--Love it!

Real Technique Eye Brushes--I want more of these brushes!

Clarisonic--I don't know what I think about it yet. 

Dr Scholls Invigorating Pedicure Spa--I've only used it once so far, so I don't think I have an opinion yet. 

BBW Winter Candy Apple Bath Wash and Lotion

VS Pear--Bath Wash and Lotion

Quote: Originally Posted by BoySarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just looked up Turbie Twist.  I want one.  Looks easy and pretty too. 
Yah, I love it! I saw them on sale for $5.99 at CVS.

Yah, I love it! I saw them on sale for $5.99 at CVS.
Thanks! I went and bought 2.

my daughter got me some red Sephora lipstick.  Ive never had Sephora lipstick so it as nice to try it out

Back