What brand eyelash curler do you reccomend for Asian eyes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I heard that Shu Uemeru is a good brand. Is that the best for Asian eyes so far? I tried Revelon, however it cannot reach my eyelashes on the sides no matter how hard I try. So I was hoping if anyone knew any other good brands. Thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm Asian (not nececarily "Asian eyes" though, more of the eyes that big-eyed Filipinos have), and I honestly live on my Tweezerman - such a good curler for only 12$, and it comes with 4 pads and free refurbishing!

The Shu seems to be getting high marks in your other thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I didn't know that Tweezerman made an eyelash curler - it sounds like a good one. I love their tweezers.

I would look for an eyelash curler from an Asian brand, I'll look some up when i get the time 
wink.gif
 You could also try a heated eyelash curler since they will work for every eye shape. If you are having lots of trouble reaching only certain lashes an eyelash curler like this might be something worth buying http://www.amazon.com/Zhen-Professional-Detail-Curler/dp/B00021RDUM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1333679868&sr=8-6 I'm sure you can find one cheaper if you look but they have no blockers on the edges so you can reach all of your lashes without any problem

I have the Shu Umera one and I love it to death, I also have a back up that I keep in my travel/handbag

Japonesque makes a demi lash curler that is amazing and an electric style, but my new favorite is from japan by Prima, I saw it in a japanese magazine and just picked it up at Frends [ a supply house in LA for pro makeup artists and hair dressers} I carry all of these lash curlers in my mu box.

I've only ever heard good things about Shu Umeras, but I've never used one. I'm not Asian but I have Asian eyes and I use E.L.F. They work great for me and they're so cheap that I have at least three of them. The only downside is that you have to change the pad a lot.

Back