What Brand is your most comfortable pair of shoes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think that if you are in the medical field, the most comfortable and stable shoe to wear would be New Balance. The higher the number on the shoe, the more technology is in the shoe. They aren't really cheap persay, but if you are comfortable with spending over $100 on a pair of tennis shoes, you will be very glad you did. They last forever too! I am soooo rough on shoes. I love my New Balance sneakers. they are so comfy and also stylish, I get compliments on them all the time. They also wear very well over time.

enzo angiolini has some comfy shoes. sometimes the shoes has this rubber type of sole which helps a bit

Walmart shoes. No boundaries. They make these amazing chucks[Converse shoes, I guess] and I own like 12 different pairs and colors [They are very cheap. $7.88 for a pair]. cant beat that!

I wear my Converse sneakers a lot, but I think a good solution for you would be to invest in some Caterpillar brand shoes. Caterpillar, the contruction company that normally just made contruction worker boots, has started making cute slideons and tennis shoes and they are insanely comfortable. The pair I had a few years back felt like I was walking on air and they hugged my feet like no other shoe ever has!

Check them out here at Zappos.

In terms of sneakers, I'm comfortable in Sketchers or New Balance. As for shoes, I like Steve Madden and Nine West

my Keds
smile.gif

Originally Posted by carla_Hilton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im in the medical field too, and the only shoes i like are Etnies! I tried thoes crocks and stuff but i trip too much for thoes! Etnies give off a teen vibe though.. yep, all i do is trip trip trip. still comfy though.

Back