What chat client do you all use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I had a PC, I used Gaim or Trillian. Now that I have a MAC, I use Adium which (like gaim and trillian) allows me to log on to several messengers at once.

I rarely chat but I have many chat clients though.. myspace im, aim, msn messenger, and yahoo. Oh I almost forgot I have ICQ as well.

dont really use messenger anymore since it was to keep in touch with my son,now we just text

In girl mode its yahoo, like Karren said it links my 360 page and my email and notifys me instantly of any emails or messages. Can chat to people on MSN through yahoo too.

In boy mode I use MSN mainly for family, I have a deaf sister and its real handy for her.

I run them both at the same time, I instantly know which mode when it pops up (yahoo girl mode) (MSN boy mode)

Life is so complicated lol

Msn sometimes, My Son lives in Manchester at present so its easy to speak to him on Msn

i use all of them msn, yahoo, icq because i used the program trillian so its better for me. but i don't use it anymore since a lot of people i know got married and stopped using it.

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Adium, it's one of Mac multi messenger.
five.gif

aim & msn, aim has all my american friends and msn canadian..nobody in canada uses aim (save me)

I use trillian for aim, msn, icq and yahoo. sometimes i think i can delete it because i only have 2 contacts
frown.gif

I use AIM (I actually like the newer version a whole heck of a lot better) and Yahoo.. I have MSN but rarely use it ..

Back