What City do you represent here in MUT??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cannot WAIT until I can come to this thread and say I represent the 416 again!!! Toronto Baby!!!
biggrin.gif
I'll fish this thread up, even if it's 5 months down the road
biggrin.gif
Lol Kee this is a great thread actually. We have people here from SO MANY places.
Im representing the 905 and the 416
rockwoot.gif
Hamilton and Toronto baby. I cant believe theres actually a couple people from Hamilton on this site, this is such a little uneventful city if you ask me. I absolutely love Toronto too, go there as much as possible pretty much every weekend
smile.gif
heart.gif
I mean theres so much more there compared to Hamilton makes me feel like I live in the boonies

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol Kee this is a great thread actually. We have people here from SO MANY places.
Im representing the 905 and the 416
rockwoot.gif
Hamilton and Toronto baby. I cant believe theres actually a couple people from Hamilton on this site, this is such a little uneventful city if you ask me. I absolutely love Toronto too, go there as much as possible pretty much every weekend
smile.gif
heart.gif
I mean theres so much more there compared to Hamilton makes me feel like I live in the boonies

Yep, there are quite a few canucks on MUT!
And omg, if you feel like Hamilton is the boonies compared to TO, imagine how I feel in a tiny town in Newfoundland!!
laughing.gif

Currently residing in the 925 ... Pittsburg, CA. Gross.

But I also rep San Francisco since I was born and lived there half my life.

hmm, well i'm from Atlanta (ATL!!!), I go to school in NYC, and I live in Jersey City, so I shall represent all three!
smile.gif

Paris!

I wanted to know girls if the city of the hills was the same that we see at tv on "the hills"??It's a little of stupid maybe but I'm so far!

(Excuse me for my english it's not so good...)
kopfkratz.gif

Back