What Color Lipstick Looks Best on Angelina?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say "undecided" only because I like them all BUT the red lips... The pink & neutral look best though I'd say.

I think the coral lips -- they compliment her warm skintone nicely, and they also look great with the brown hair she has in that picture!

I surprised so many people voted for neutral -- that is my LEAST favorite look on her! It just seems to remove all the color from her face and wash her out, yuck! (I do like her eyes in that picture though!) Of course, I think neutral lips look bad on most people -- I think most girls look best with a little bit of color! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

God, Angelina looks better going down a river on a tiny boat on a scorching hot day than I do on my best!

I love them all. I really can't chose.

I love that picture of her with the red lips, she looks so fresh and pretty, but a little retro in them! I think she can pull off dark red because it doesn't make her mouth look small and pinched like it can on some with lips that aren't quite as big.

Too much color on her full lips looks unnatural and clown-like. I like the last look where she played up her eyes and left her lips neutral. The pink look was very similar tho, so a bit of sheer color would also be good.

Back