What colors go best with my hair/skin/eyes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm saving up to buy what's basically a swim suit, and I really don't want to screw up on the colors because I don't want to have to pay for another one or to get it fixed. I was thinking of one that's red/purple with a little silver and black but I don't know how this would look. So I would appreciate any help I can get on this.

Okay, so my eyes are blue, (they change between deep and light blue with a little yellow near the pupil) the outside ring is a dark blue. M
y hair is a dark red/brown (Looks red in sunlight, but mostly brown indoors)
My skin is fair (I wouldn't say pale because there's some pigment but still light)

Does anyone know what color combinations would look best for me that would bring out my eyes but still look good with my hair and skin? Thank you very much. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's hard to say without seeing you. It's safe to assume that most women look good in black. If you have blue eyes then something with a light blue in it would bring them out.

Latest posts

Back