What did Santa buy you this Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's seeee....A pink house-robe, A bottle of Paris Hilton perfume, a scarf hat a.d gloves set, Smashbox Private Eyes kit, Smashbox Double Duty Beauty kit, a box of chocolates, and a nail shaper
smile.gif
I'm blessed with a generous family!!!

I got a lot of great gifts. I wasn't expecting anything because we got a lot of stuff done to the house. New carpet, tile, couches, tv's, curtains, house painted, etc.

Billy bought me a Canon XSi... so excited about that. He also gave me some money for clothes/makeup whatever.

My family bought me Ugg boots, Ugg slippers, gold hoop earrings, pandora charm, Lia Sophia earrings, gc to Victoria's secret, gc to a few local restaurants, the grocery store, and the mall.

I forgot, I got a cute Coach wristlet.

It was a great Christmas... I'm very blessed.

I got myself a new camera- Panasonic Lumix ZX35- early. Then I saw some emerald earrings at Sam's Club that matched my emerald ring perfectly, so I bought those and told hubby that could be part of my Christmas gift. Then he fixed the central vacuum system and put in an electrical outlet on my kitchen island (although it wasn't much fun to be around while he was doing the work. Next time I may need to have the hire an handyman option LOL) He offered to go shopping too but I knew the only thing he'd come home with is an attitude or something that cost too much and don't really need/want. (He HATES shopping.)

My mom combined our presents and got a family TV for our basement- so kids can play xbox or we can watch football games and get some use out of the pool table. She did give me a couple of Cabernet Sauvignons MIL got me a purse and SIL got me some PJs. Much more than I expected.

I am pretty happy with what I got!

- A trip to Vegas to see the Beatles Love show. (From my babe)

- A paid trip to anywhere in California (From babe's parents)

- PS3 : I love watching streaming Netflix movies on it! (from babe's parents)

- Clarisonic Mia Skinbrush (LOVINGGGG.. from Babe)

- Food Saver (Loving this! From Uncle)

- A week's worth of workout clothing, yoga pants, etc. (Mom)

- A ton of candy and gourmet food items

- A new flat iron by Le Angelique (from myself!)

This christmas i got:

a new laptop, a spray tanning machine, £500, toiletries, GHD's and loads more.. i was very spoilt this year!!

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol karren, cherry liquers?? they're my favourites! Mine too!! I think the added one pound of the three I gained over the holidays! Lol

A lot of Chocolate & Jewelery.Got ourselves a big new TV just after new year! Holiday soon: seems like Christmas is not over yet!

a snowblower is the main thing, but i think that is kind of for everyone in the family

i've got a book- dan brown the lost symbol, my sister bought me eco tools brushes and something else ( i can't remember
biggrin.gif
) , dad gave me money ( i didn't complained
biggrin.gif
)

I closed on my house the day before Thanksgiving and that was my x-mas present to myself. I ended up buying a flat screen and wii for the family. My honey bought me a blackberry tour and my sister got me new running shoes and the Victoria Secret perfume that I wanted (which doesn't last 30 minutes).

Back