What did you use from your stash today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love TooFaced mineral piggies for eyes and have a small file box full of samples that I am choosing from on a daily basis.

Im back to BE (medium Beige)

Cargo Tonga! ( i love this it makes me look glowy)

Korres pencil liner in black

Fyrinnae sample of Polar Bear ( i might have to get a full size!)

MAC Fanfare lipstick

UD liner in Bourbon

Mac msf in shimpagne

Dior blush in sunshine harmony (i think that's the name)

Dior bronzer

L'oreal juice stick in personali-tea

nothing today, my skin isnt great so i just slapped on some astral cream
smile.gif
love that stuff

BE foundation, MAC eyeliner (blue, don't remember the name), Brow Zings

What a smart threat! I have too much makeup already and most of it hasn't been used more than 5 times
frown.gif

Thank you

this was yesterday, but i used my benefit miss popularity. i really want to use it up though it does make a wonderful highlighter

L'Oreal HiP liner in Teal. I love it, but for some reason don't think to wear it often. The thread about gel liners got me thinking about it.

I used Hug Me lipstick! (I was using fanfare but it didnt look right with my eye makeup lol)

Ive been using Hue plus this purple Benefit gloss. Today Im wearing the gold side of the Loreal hip Gilded duo with NYX rust and the dark purple side from the Loreal Hip duo which i think is sculpted? Im also using MAC honey lost e/s as a cheek highlight.

At my apartment today, so there was less to work with. It was fun!

Smashbox TM

La Femme Golden Sunset. LF blushes are ridiculously amazing and only $3!

NARS Nico

Bare Mineral Citrus Twist

Fresh Supernova

YSL Lucious Pink

Ive been using my Benefit Hoola and my Almay trio! Im so close to finishing/hitting pan on a few things.

I took a Revlon cremeshadow palette out of my stash. I'm trying to use up more items, because I'm still on my one year no-buy.

I used my coastal scents 88 palette, superstay foundation, rimmel bronzer, wet n wild blush, and maybelline's pink please lipstick!

Back