What do you do with your old clothes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling a tad guilty after seeing all you guys send your stuff to Goodwill and donate your old things. I'm a "starving" 22-year-old, so I tend to put things up on eBay or take them over to consignment stores. My next option is usually my mom's garage sales, and then donating them is unfortunately (but honestly) a last resort. I think this is bringing up a bit of a realization for me.. I need to quit buying things that I'm not going to want to donate!

Maybe I'll take a little from MUT, and send some of my stuff to shelters and what not. You guys are my shining inspiration!
tongue.gif
(Please don't think any less of me after this!!)

xoxo

I usually donate my clothes to goodwill... sometimes if I feel inspired, I'll take my clothes apart and create something new with them!

Originally Posted by coozerskeez /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm feeling a tad guilty after seeing all you guys send your stuff to Goodwill and donate your old things. I'm a "starving" 22-year-old, so I tend to put things up on eBay or take them over to consignment stores. My next option is usually my mom's garage sales, and then donating them is unfortunately (but honestly) a last resort. I think this is bringing up a bit of a realization for me.. I need to quit buying things that I'm not going to want to donate!
Maybe I'll take a little from MUT, and send some of my stuff to shelters and what not. You guys are my shining inspiration!
tongue.gif

xoxo

Glad to help inspire. Don't get me wrong, making money out of things we don't use is great.
laughing.gif
Happy donating!

Originally Posted by coozerskeez /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm feeling a tad guilty after seeing all you guys send your stuff to Goodwill and donate your old things. I'm a "starving" 22-year-old, so I tend to put things up on eBay or take them over to consignment stores. My next option is usually my mom's garage sales, and then donating them is unfortunately (but honestly) a last resort. I think this is bringing up a bit of a realization for me.. I need to quit buying things that I'm not going to want to donate!
tongue.gif

xoxo

I don't think you need to feel guilty. We've all been poor and starving students/ young adults. Give back when you can.

Let other folks rummage through first....then I give them to different organisations

If I am broke, I try and bring them to Plato's Closet. Or I give them to my best friends nieces. They are in Middle school and high school

and their mom doesn't have too much $ so.....I remember how that was in HS.

Or I donate.

Back