What do you guys think of this wedding dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend got married just this year in a dress that almost looks exactly like that, but she added a pink bow to make it her own. It was so stunning. I love it and I actually think the color is lovely.

I actually really like the color and the dress, its gorgeous! I would def want to wear something like that.

i think white would make it lose its elegance. It would end up looking just like every other wedding dress.

WOW!!! I personally would prefer a pure white dress.. but that's personal preferance... But that dress is gorgeous! wow!

I would feel like Belle, of beauty and the beast, and that's a good thing! lol, i think i may be a little too disney happy for my age
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's a very pretty gown - I'm not loving the color tho... would look best in pure white or a silvery-white. But other than that, it's pretty. i agree! very beautiful, though
smile.gif

It's beautiful! Very ornate, so your wedding would have to be an elegant affair also! I don't have an issue with the color either. It looks very nice to me.

I also do not like white dresses, they are boring and common to me..

I had ivory/cream for my first wedding, and it was gorgous in a very vinatage way.

I do like this dress, although the skirt is not my style, LOVE the color, and if you love it, go for it!

I think it is a very beautiful gown. Ivory and Candlelight are gorgeous colors. The skirted part of this dress reminds me of the dress that Christine Baumgartner married Kevin Costner in. Here's a link to a pic of it. Just gorgeous....

I love it. Your wedding is YOUR DAY. Do whatcha want. I alos love the color, but remember again its your choice. Good luck~~

Back