What Do You Like MOST About Yourself?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the fact that I have developed quite a thick skin in life, and am not hurt/suprised/mad/angry/resentful or feel the need to strike back at those that talk bad behind my back, worry about what is said, or how I am perceived by others. I wish I had this in my 20's..

my favorite physical feature are my eyes. Next, I would have to say my booty. I have always been a "thick" girl, and I love my bubble butt! Personality wise, I love the fact that I am not afraid to speak my mind or stand up for myself or someone I love. I am blessed with the ability to make sharp comebacks if someone tries me. (I can thank my x hubby for that, he trained me well.) I am also loyal to the death when it comes to real friends and my family. I am very trustworthy- I won't tell your secrets, no matter what. I am brutally honest sometimes to a flaw. I will not deny anything that I say. When confronted, I stand my ground wether I am right or in the wrong.

Feature: My eye color which is green with blue and gold flecks. Also my teeth that are in great condition and I have no cavities.

Quality: I'm a compassionate person and have a good sense of humor.

my best attribute is that I am generally an accepting, tolerant person. I have a very laid back attitude about things (I would have made a good hippy, but I missed that era)

my best physical attribute I am told is my blue eyes, but i have other favorites as well

I am a very caring person, always wanting to help out other people if I can,and I tend to look for(and try to draw out) the best sides in everyone, too.Some friends have called me naive for this,but it is sort of just my instinctive thing to look for:a good quality in just about every person I meet.(With some obvious, definite exceptions,like child abusers/molesters,rapists,killers,and the like--I don't often judge people,either.)I am also an extremely loyal friend.

Physically,I like my breasts and eyes the most...though I have to admit,men seem to notice my breasts a LOT more than my eyes, so maybe my eyes are special "in my eyes only"--(*rolling those very eyes,and wincing at my terrible pun!!*Okay,I never claimed my strength was a sense of humor!!)

I love reading these posts!! It's so interesting to hear how other people view themselves,especially their personal (non physical) strengths.

I think my best quality is my kindness and sense of humor ( ok that was 2 )

My best feature, my butt according to my husband.

I asked someone neutral and the only one around was my dad...

Best feature: My hair and my eyes

Best quality: That I never give up when I really want something

Feature: eyes and lips

Quality: ability to admit when I'm wrong and the ability to articulate.

BTW, great thread!

personaltrait: my kindness, I lve to help people. I always give assistance when asked, especially to my family. I often volunteer to help at catholic social services and it's something I'm very proud of.

physical: my face

Quality: My willpower. I'm very determined to achieve the things that I want and I'm not the sort of person who sits around wishing that things had played out differently. If I want something i get off my ass and do my best to make it happen.

Physical feature: My long dark hair.

Adrienne...like your post abt ur hair....so wat are you gonna do with it. hahaha..

personality : very humourous and pple always laugh with me and i like making others happy with my crappy jokes and always cheerful, cant stop talking. I always have people say that I dun act my age..hahaha.

I like my skin tone and I am small size so that hides my age...pple always say that I look somewhere in my 20s whereas I am in my 30s..hahahaha.

My optimism and kindness are probably my best qualities. Physically, I have no idea...maybe my clear skin?

Back