What Do You Still Have Trouble With?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid eyeliner and bronzer. I'm never sure if I apply bronzer correctly, so I usually avoid it alltogether

False eyelashes, never could get the hang of getting them on exactly right, and now I have trouble seeing up close without glasses, which has made putting them on even more difficult. I love how they look, but I guess I need to admit defeat. 
icon_cry.gif

And I'm still having trouble with my genes! Lol. Can never get them straightened out!

Finding a foundation to match my skin tone!!!! I swear I must be the palest person alive or something, I even have the people at my sephora stumped. Ive had to resort to buying white liquid goth makeup and mixing it into the lightest foundations I can find to try and create a custom blend. But the consistencies never blend properly and it looks like a mess so I just dont wear any 
sadno.gif

I can't apply any kind of eyeliner on my upper lash lines. Very frustrating as I need as much definition as possible.

Knowing whether or not my brows are both even. That's the one part of my makeup I really hate doing. I always have to ask my husband if they're the same. He says they are but I never believe him :) When I'm home alone I have to resort to taking a quick photo of myself to make sure they're not lopsided or too dark.

Perfecting wings on both eyes to match.  And honestly my biggest trouble is finding a foundation, I have yet to find even one that I can wear. 

Liquid Liners but only the ones with the little brush applicators and not pens.

finding a foundation that matches my very pale skin, same with concealer, so frustrating. finding a primer / base for my lids that won't crease. for my liquid liner and winged liners, i try to carefully make a light outline with black eyeshadow or pencil liner (with an angled brush) that i can follow and then fill it in with the liquid liner / gel. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back