What do you think about Sarah Palin's Hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ran around sporting my new bob for awhile. I experimented with hair products, hair color & styles. I loved it and thought it worked. But now, I want my hair back! I love Sarah Palin’s hair! What do you think about her hair? Love it? Hate it?

I don't care for it. She needs to wear it longer and brighter in my opinion. She could also do with a change of wardrobe ( is that a pantsuit she is wearing - ? ) and a differnt style in her eyewear . A more rounded frame would be a big inprovement, with her current choice of glasses her face is being hidden and hiding her eyes, which do not make her attractive, the proper eyewear and eyemakeup up will be a big improvement. which should do not add to an attractive face IMHO. She needs to pick a darker shade of facial makeup.By darker I mean redder. I believe that she should be made to look younger, more feminine, and attractive.

Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't care for it. She needs to wear it longer and brighter in my opinion. She could also do with a change of wardrobe ( is that a pantsuit she is wearing - ? ) and a differnt style in her eyewear . A more rounded frame would be a big inprovement, with her current choice of glasses her face is being hidden and hiding her eyes, which do not make her attractive, the proper eyewear and eyemakeup up will be a big improvement. which should do not add to an attractive face IMHO. She needs to pick a darker shade of facial makeup.By darker I mean redder. I believe that she should be made to look younger, more feminine, and attractive. I am curious to see if and how much her style changes in the next few months.

I dont see a picture but that's exactly how I felt about my bob. I did like it, but it got old quite fast and I didn't feel feminine. It took ages, but I've grown it out now and I'm happy with longer hair
smile.gif

Back