What Do You Want To Try Out Most?Why?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would love to try MAC mineralize satinfinish foundation, prescriptives long mascara, shisheido skincare, pout bustier, etc....

and yea shisheido premakeup cream... is the DA BOMB no doubt... i have had my tube for months now.. so its worth the $28

I've wanted a heated eyelash curler for a long time, even have one on my product withlist in my profile. Eventually I'll splurge on one.

adding more and more to my list now,..
smile.gif

I would like to try BE. I have had Sheer Cover and liked it ok, but I wonder if BE would look alot better? I don't want to know enough to spend that much $ though! lol

Hmm let's see

Diorshow Blackout

Lancome Hypnose and a new one that's supposed to curl Courbe somethin'

Benefit 10, and a bunch of other stuff from them.

HIP gel liners.

Mac Mixing Medium

and the list could go on and on lol.

want to try Le Mar.

someone wanted to try model in a bottle. i have and it is the best! i swear by it as finisher!! get you some!!

someone wanted to try BE over SC. i have both and they are different. Sheer Cover give more coverage. Bare Minerals has a ligher coverage. also, change your brushes to synthetic and that will help with the coverage.

thanks seymour5000
smile.gif

darn. there's so much i want to try now. and the list keeps adding and adding and adding.............

I wanted to try to the MAC barbie collection (gone bye-bye now) but all of those "pinks" had me thinking...Maybe not!

So now, I want to try that new Dior Fall set at Sephora....

Back