What Do You Wear While Doing House Work?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

I say my PJ's, most of the day, till i have to work out lol
they are pretty comfy, can't think of anything else to wear while cleaning the house.
What do you wear?

Reaction score
my pjs

but sometimes wheni clean i need to trow some stuff so i need to chance

Reaction score
uhm..house clothes? does any one actually wearing nice clothes to clean? that would be slightly...insane.

Reaction score
I wear the bummest thing possible...LOL. I WILL NOT, get any kinda cleaning product on anything cute, so usually I'm cleaning in an old wife beater and some sweatpants, or a night shirt and some shorts.

Reaction score
I like to clean first thing in the morning, so I wear my pjs and throw them in the wash once I'm done.

Reaction score
I usually wear Yoga pants, wifebeater and flip flops. Comfy, but if I have to run out of the house for some reason...I can go out and not like like trash.

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't sound too crazy, but the only way I can make myself do housework is "dress up"(sort of)for it.NOT in any good clothes,since that would be stupid and wasteful, but I do put on lipstick and mascara, a really nice bra and boy shorts, and 2 1/2 high heels(except I take them off in the bathroom and kitchen, and replace them with teddy-bear-slippers.)I turn on loud music and pretend the whole thing is like a glamorous excercise that I'm ACTUALLY ENJOYING....and it does help a little,sometimes,to get me moving. (And it must work a little,cause I have the cleanest house of anywhere I...live.)

Latest posts