What do you wish your bf, husband gf wife would get rid of

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same as above, sometimes my boyfriend will get in these moods and its like nothing will make him happy. he gets all stressed out or something and its like all he wants to do is sleep and won't even talk to me. luckily it doesnt happen often but i hate it when i cant make him like smile at least
frown.gif

I found some pics of my guys ex gf a few years ago and was fuming. He cheated on me with her in the very early years of our relationship, we broke up afterward, but got back together two years later. I told him when we got back together that any talk, reference, or connection of any sort was forbidden and I was on a no tolerance policy towards that girl. When I found those pictures, very neatly put in an envelope at the bottom of a drawer he immediately threw them away, I made him get them out the trash and burn each and every one with a lighter. I told him if he didn't I was out, he needed to realize that if he would be with me he was gonna erase her the best that he could!

He's SUCH a pessimist, ohmygod. And I'm an optimist, so his gloom-and-doom attitude drives me NUTS sometimes. Sometimes it makes him become a total pill and he gets in these moods where nothing will cheer him up. I've learned to just let him get over it himself, though.

Back