What fragrances have you bought lately?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought escada rockin' rio off of ebay since it was LE and I loved it. My mother bought me the shania perfume and while it isn't one of my fav's it isn't bad at all.

i just got the betsey johnson perfume! and i got the new juicy couture one! they both smell really good!

For myself I just got Lacoste Touch of Pink (YUM) and for my friend I got Burberry London.

Avon's Exotic Beaches and Be kissable

has anyone tried After Dark by JLO?

I bought Dior J'Adore for my mom. It smells soooooo good!

Got American Eagle Real for Christmas... it's ok. Not my favorite.

I recently bought a scent from Ulta that was the the perfumes and colognes but I'm not sure what it is really considered....it's Lime Freesia by what company I have no idea but it's yummy - nice and fresh.

My mom bought me J'lo - Glow, At first I wasnt happy with her choice but once I started to wear it and smell it, It was lovely!

My bf bought me Victoria Beckhams perfume, Its really nice and very Gucci like.

I just picked up DKNY's Red Delicious...its okay...not better than my Green tho.

Recently bought Victoria Beckhams - absolutly beautiful!!! Also bought Lacoste Touch of Pink for work as its a great everyday perfume.

Ange ou demon` from Givenchy

Love at First Glow

Fantasy

Vera Wang Princess

everyone I encounter raves about the ange ou demon` - even my 4 yr. old son has to smell me when I wear it!

Just bought the Britney Spears Fantasy gift set and I love it. Got this on sale so it makes it even better :rockwoot:

For christmas my partner bought me Aqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani and Obsession by Calvin Klein, what a sweetheart xx

Latest posts

Back