What goes around, comes around!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL-- Karma wins out everytime..

There is ANOTHER one on SwapTawk that the bunch is going after, apparently, some chick in Wisconsin has ripped off people as far as Singapore (hi Lish!) including my friend Alicia. The thread is long and detailed. The got the police involved.. last i heard, it was over 1500$ in stolen items.. i can't believe it.

Laura, i wonder, are you talking about Keren****???

No Lauryn, Keren... is not the same person although she's just as bad. I think her figure at the mo is over $2000 worth of products. Hope that ***** gets whats coming to her too.

Oh and tashbash i dont think any of us know her, we just know OF her. She's a notorious swaplifter.

Originally Posted by Pauline Yes the tables always turn. Runwaymakeup on ebay is another thief,check out he appaling feedback and read right back in total disbelive! She is my LEAST FAVORITE SELLERShttp://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...erid=torgemane

HUGE fraud. How Ebay allows her to keep her account is beyond me. If anyone needs her contact information let me know.

I'm amazed Runwaymakeup is still selling! But then if people only leave negative feedback without reporting to ebay, they're not going to get banned.

Back