What hair stuff do you use?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What kind of hair products do you use?

This is what I use:

Nexxus: Therrape Shampoo, Humectress Conditioner, Botanic Oil (mix a few drops with conditioner), Keraphix protein Conditioner, and Emergencee Polymeric Reconstructor.

Artec: Color depositing shampoo in Walnut.

Biosilk silk therapy

Phyto 9 Cream

By the way My hair is SUPER dry this is the only stuff that makes it look decent and shiny.

Reaction score
Glad you found something that works! My hair seems pretty healthy (though it's never been super-shiny, but I think it's also too oily to use products for dry hair) so my good old Walmart products seem to work pretty well:

Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner for normal hair

John Frieda Frizz Ease Relaxing Cream for Fine/Normal hair (gets rid of the static so I can blow dry my hair with a round brush easier)

Herbal Essence Flexible Hold Hairspray (keeps the flip on the ends and tames fly-aways without excessive stiffness)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Ok wow, I use Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner too! I also use John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Satin Shine Finishing Creme to keep my hair from getting frizzy. Well I do think that Herbal Essence is a pretty common brand ...

Plus, Herbal Essence was on my dermatologist's list of shampoos that don't clog your pores

Reaction score
O.M.G. - Living with Janelle, Oh don't ask! lol

Reaction score
Biosilk Silver Lights shampoo

Garnier Fructis hair mask

an assortment of other conditioners (varies day to day)

Bed Head Superstar Thickening Spray

a bunch of Textureline products (mousse, spritz, gel)

Bed Head Mastermind

BigSexyHair Spray & Play Volumizing Hair spray

My favorite technique (gives a sexy sorta wet look):

Spray Superstar on damp hair

Scrunch while blow drying, leave slightly damp

Scrunch with Mastermind

Scrunch with Textureline spritz

Finish with Spray & Play

Reaction score
Originally Posted by K*O* O.M.G. - Living with Janelle, Oh don't ask! lol
LOL - Sadly, she's right... lol I've got & tried pretty much everything... I don't think there's enough bandwith on the site to keep up with the list I could come up with !!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL - Sadly, she's right... lol I've got & tried pretty much everything... I don't think there's enough bandwith on the site to keep up with the list I could come up with !!!
OMG! YOu have to tell me how you get ur hair to look so gorgeous and shiny!!!

Latest posts