What hair texture do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have natural corkscrew(ish) curls (see avatar). If I brush it though, it becomes frizzy and wavy. 

My hair is straight, naturally dark brown but I dye it golden blonde. I try to keep it as healthy as possible so I get it dyed professionally, only the roots, and I rarely use a straightener, I usually use a brush when I blow-dry it. It looks a lot better when my hairdresser does it tho.. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have very thick curly long hair.. My big complaint is my hair is damaged and dry.  I have tried all kinds of masques lately.

I have straight very dark brown thin hair. I keep it on the short side and spike it. This how it looks bigger and my dh like it this way the best. But wish I had more.

I have thick wavy/curly jet black hair that goes halfway down my back. The curls can be hard to control when it's humid out.

Originally Posted by cherilynn8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have very thick curly long hair.. My big complaint is my hair is damaged and dry.  I have tried all kinds of masques lately.
Have you ever tried the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque? It's a little pricey but lasts forever (it's cheaper on amazon/drugstore than it is in grocery stores or Ulta), plus it smells AMAZING. I use a tablespoon sized dollop in my hair every week and can feel/see the difference as soon as my hair dries. My hair used to be on the dry and dull side from repeated dyeing and bleaching but now it's super shiny and soft.

My hair is extremely thick and is tight curls although I straighten it. It becomes a big frizzy mess if I take the hair dryer to it and don't straighten it out honestly! I can let it air dry but it takes forever it seems and gets a little crazy!!!! My scalp is dry and I haven't found the one product to really minimize that!!

my hair are straight when i comb them,, and slightly wavy when i don't... i like them wavy all the time.. and sometimes dead straight..

Me too! I just found a shampoo and a conditioner that I liked a lot. The brand is "Argan Magic". it actually gave volume to my super thin hair.
claps.gif

Back