What Have You Learned From Your Current/Past Relationships?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good one, Rosers. Especially when speaking to hard-headed people and don't get that feelings are involved.

This goes back, way back but looking back at it getting dumped hurts especially if it is one of your first very serious relationship. Thats not the real problem though its living your next few relationships thinking what happened to you is going to happen to you again and in the same way. In other words it affects what you think about your relationships and how you should react.

and a couple of bad things can happen as a result of it. You can distance yourself so you can't get hurt again, but potentially miss out on a great relationship. or you can cling to a relationship longer than you should because you didn't like the pain of a breakup.

Wow, some of these responses are quite lengthly ^^. Anyways, I havent learned much except:

No more capricorns or scorpios! AAAaaahhhh (no not really serious but Id prefer not anymore lol)

I guess what I do have to learn is to be able to be myself around someone I like. Dont know why but I never can >.< and its stupid cause that why a relationship practically never develops. I get quiet and wierder than I actually am, complete stupidity dude! However if I become friends with the person first then I cant date them, they have to be practically perfect strangers inorder for me to go out with them so that DOESNT HELP lol

Back