What is everyone's favorite eye bases?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have oily eyelids, but since I am in canada and havent found a Sephora to get UDPP, so i use Mac Bare Canvas paint, but i also have mac painterly sitting in its box still waiting to be used, once i finish bare canvas first.

I have tried mac's prep and prime eye, but found that it wasn't nearly as good as the paints to hold color and not crease on me.

I have used UDPP but I hate the packaging.

I would go for TFSI - I read they were good for oily lids too.

UDPP seems to dry my lids somewhat but my shadows never budged on it.

It depends what you want from it - because primers work better then bases.

Bases are like cream shadows that enhance the color with a bit of longevity whereas primers work solely for longevity and show a bit of color enhancement (imo).

My favorite is Make Up Forever HD Foundation...I got 2 different tones, one to do the basic coverage (lighter - mine is number 208) and a darker tone for the contours (173). I love them, they make your skin silky and totally flawless!!! If you don't tried them yet I totally recomend!
smile.gif

UDPP all the way! This product has never failed me! I like the MAC Paint too but I find the tube gets a bit messy.

I love UDPP and TFSI but have switched to using EgMinerals cream to powder eye shadow bases and their eye shadow primer. I swear their eye shadow primer is the same as TFSI but both all of these are equal so far from my experience.

I love the feel of Painterly and use it on top of Too Faced Shadow Insurance. The paint pot on its own creases but this combo works really well for me. Almost no creasing at the end of the day and I have moderately oily lids.

Hi, I'm new to this forum but I wanted to share that I LOVE Urban Decay's Primer Potion. Even with greasy ass eyelids, the base holds my eyeshadow all day. lol
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back