What is short/long hair to you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is very simple, short, not touching the shoulders, long, touching shoulders.

short-any thing to shoulders

medium- shoulders to bra strap

long-bra strap-bottom of rib cage

very long- past rib cage

I think hair length also varies in culturally. Some people think shoulders is long, that's why I think it's so important to stress how much length you want to cut off when going to a stylist. I went to an upscale salon with hair on my boobs, and I told the "master stylist/owner" that I wanted a trim, ONLY TAKE A BIT OFF, because I always wear my hair long. She cut it about an inch above my armpit. I didn't know this because she was cutting behind me the whole time! When i came out of there, I swear I wanted to cry!

^Oh most stylists will absolutely CHOP your hair if you don't eagle eye them. I've actually had to go to salons with friends because they wanted someone to keep an eye on their hair to make sure the stylist wasn't just hacking it off.

Anyways I think my views of hair legnth are a bit more extreme then most peoples:

Short- Anything above shoulders

Medium - Shoulders to bottom of boobs

Long - Bottom of boobs and below

I suppose if you had really saggy boobs this could be off though xD. Just spending most of my life with my hair below my belly button has made me biased to what I consider long hair.

Short - Anything above the shoulders (my current length
frown.gif
)

Medium - Shoulders to middle of boobs

Long - Anything from the middle of the boobs and longer!

My hair has always been long and my favourite length is when my hair is right below my boobs.. but right now its at my shoulders... so depressing
frown.gif

Short-Chin length

Med- Shoulder

Long-Bra Strap and below

My hair is about an inch shy of my waist...I wear it down most of the time. I find it too heavy to have pulled up all the time. When I do have to up I tend to also use hair sticks, I am always breaking hair band or streching them out. They are also a great way to give my a hair a break from the blow dryer.

Originally Posted by corky_ake /img/forum/go_quote.gif Short - Anything above the shoulders (my current length
frown.gif
)Medium - Shoulders to middle of boobs

Long - Anything from the middle of the boobs and longer!

My hair has always been long and my favourite length is when my hair is right below my boobs.. but right now its at my shoulders... so depressing
frown.gif

That's also what happened to me. You should consider taking GNC Ultra Nourish hair vitamins, I swear they will get your hair to your desired length faster.

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's also what happened to me. You should consider taking GNC Ultra Nourish hair vitamins, I swear they will get your hair to your desired length faster. Really?? I'm actually going to go run out and buy that tomorrow because I'm desperate for it to grow back!!!! Thanks
smile.gif

Back