What is Something You Absolutely Love About Your SO?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i am not currently in a relationship but when i am one of the most important things to me is always saying i love you to each other (once you have gotten to that level) at the end of every conversation/meeting. Just cause you never know when life may take you away from each other, and it also lets you know they care about you if you are in the middle of a fight. I agree with the I love you part. Whenever we speak on the phone we say it and blow a kiss to each other. Some people think its cheesy but I love it

The thing I love about my man is that he is a hardworking manly man. But when it comes to me he can be sweet by complimenting me all the time and treating me with respect. We also can laugh and joke with each other, I like that in a relationship when you can have fun with your partner and not have to walk on egg shells all the time.

Back