What is the BEST shampoo and conditioner you've come across?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suffer with a really dry scalp and I swear by Simple's Antidandruff Shampoo and their Rich Repair Conditioner.

I sometimes use hair masks and leave in conditioners (normally bits and pieces out of my Glossy Box)

But I do love Herbal Essences 'Hello Hydration' leave in conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling so soft!

Spending 10+ years of my life obsessed with creating the world's finest shampoo, I honestly believe I did it - with a remarkable formulator's help. All who tried it agree - incredibly rewarding since I never was a chemist or stylist - just tenacious. I truly hope readers agree ESSENTUALE is the best shampoo. Just relaunched and available only at the ESSENTUALE online store so far. Thank you for reading!

I've really seen results with Moroccan Oil Repairing Shampoo/Conditioner and Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo/Conditioner. They're on opposite sides of the spectrum but both really great. My concern with the Suave is that it has sulfates, parabens and all that other stuff you're supposed to avoid. My hair is a little too thin for the actual Moroccan Oil but the shampoo/conditioner combo lets me get all the benefits of the oil without the added weight of a leave in product.

Back