What is the highest coverage concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

My HG is the concealer by Eve Pearl. This concealer works so well on everyone that I've used it on. It's a salmon based concealer. My second HG is Kryolan's DermaColor. This is a paramedical concealer and is dense. You use very little and the coverage is great.

Eve Pearl

KRYOLAN - Professional Makeup 2003

Good luck on your search.

I really like Cinema Secret's neutralizers; I use the blue neutralizer (I don't remember the number.) I cut it with a little bit of moisturizer and a little dab is all you need; it stays on for a really long time!

Eve Pearl is really good from what I hear!

Cinema Secrets, but you do need mositurizer to thin it out.

Makeup Forever Lift Concealer is on my Top 5 of concealers.

MAC does great concealers depending on your need.

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer... I can vouch for it based on what I saw it do for a certain MuTer (not that her circles were horrible to begin with)! For me, I just use Physicians Forumla Gentle Concealer in Yellow, and then use Clinique's Perfectly Real in Ivory over it. Works like a charm for me... Although, I think I have hereditary dark circles, so I don't think I'll ever be able to FULLY cover them up. I need to just get SSE already, but at $45, eek!

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is the bomb for coverage. It's $45 and you get a small amount which makes it seem expensive but I can vouch that the stuff will expire or go bad before you could possibly use all of it. It is super concentrated so a pin head amount will go a very long way. Cara also has good concealers. I worked in a Spa that had used this line specifically for people with scars and discolorations.

Originally Posted by CuTeLiCiOuS /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mac Studio finish concealer Second! For Sure!

Back