What is the most you've ever spent on one makeup item?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think $60 for my Smashbox Halo, which I don't like. And that's followed closely by my $55 YSL and Perfekt foundations, which I also don't like. Lamesauce.

That would probably be my kabuki brush from Makeup Forever, 33€. It's a lot for a simple foundation brush, but it's so soft i consider it a good investment.

Originally Posted by laurie_lu /img/forum/go_quote.gif $20-something for Bare Essentials foundation. If my face is so jacked up that it takes $100 bottle of makeup to make it look better.....I may as well put the money towards plastic surgery. lmao...I couldn't agree more..
rockwoot.gif
.I cringe even spending the 25 dollars on bare essentials makeup or the 60.00 my husband spent on the starter kit....but I do love the look of flawless skin so I don't know....

the most expensive makeup product i own is my PF translucent light mosaic compact. but i didn't buy it. my mom bought it knowing that if she let me buy my own face powder i'd end up getting something with talc in it

£30 on a Clinique palette I think. This was ages ago though and I never use it. I don't actually know where it is, which is a a shame since I've improved a lot since I bought it and I might find that I would use it now.

Here in Oz, makeup is quite expensive, moreso than the US, the most I've ever spent on makeup related stuff was either $90 on a brush set, or $80 on a moisturiser. I think my lancome colorideal foundation was pretty expensive too...

£45 on foundation which was custom blended to exactly match my skintone. Definitely worth it!!!

I would say $28 for my MAC 224 brush...but i just started getting into make up so who knows what will happen!

The most I've ever spent was $17 + $6 shipping for Urban Decay Primer Potion. I thought I was nuts spending that much because we live on a very tight budget.
scared.gif

I've spent a lot on foundations, BUT the most on a BRONZER was Bee Luscious Safari Bronzer. I think it was $40 or $42. But worth EVERY penny.

Latest posts

Back