What is the perfect makeup gift?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second the buying the makeover idea. That's awesome. Plus she can have more control over everything and get what she really wants and have a great day of shopping.

yea i would say go to MAC they have good holiday giftsets. Or you can take her there and do a make-over so then she can get whatever she wants.

Just talk with the make-up artist to see what kind of colors she wants.

Yes M.A.C has a lot of bold colors and what not, but we also have tons of neutral colors as well. We always do what the customers tell us to do. good luck!

Your an awesome friend!! For that much money I suggest getting her a makeup kit that has everything she needs. I wrote a review on the deluxe makeup kit I bought from the company bee luscious cosmetics,its AWESOME you get so much makeup from eyeshadows,blush,powder,brushes,lipstick and a ton more its 200 bucks I gave it to myself for Christmas and so loving it. Its a great buy and the quality is better than the department stores. Have a great Christmas!
laughing.gif

Back