What is the quality like on Sephora brand cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have their Blockbuster Palette and I must say that the eyeshadows are not well pigmented at ALL! They have great lip glosses and nail polish. Their skincare line is pretty good.

I think that they are very nice quality, and more affordable than many of their other brands.

I have their Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara, and it is amazing!

My HG mascara!

We used to have Sephora in the UK but they all closed
frown.gif

I always make sure I pop into branches around the world on my travels!!

I agree with most people on here that the brushes and accessories are useful but I am not so keen on the quality of the make-up itself. The lipstick is terrible, greasy and tastes awful (like old grease!!)

I have very sensitive skin like yourself and find you get what you pay for. I would go to a makeup counter and have the artists test on you before you make a commitment. They may give you a small sample to take away, then at least you know you are not investing in a product that will bring your skin out.

Not dissing Sephora at all because some of their products are great, but I think with the "basics" you need to invest wisely x

I have a Sephora angled eyeliner brush that I bought for $13. I guess it's all right. I'm probably not using it to its full potential, since I just use this brush when using eyeshadow as eyeliner. therefore, the line is very soft and I'd like it to be heavier. maybe if I use it wet it would be better
smile.gif

Back