What is your can't live without M.A.C. product?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The #239 brush (I bet you all thought I was going to say pigments or eye shadow!!).

I use it every single time I put eye shadow on. It's perfect for wet or dry application and puts on just enough pigment.

Maybe i'm E.T, but i don't have MAC products ! I will check for some product like lipgloss or blush

hehe, the list is endless!!!

MSF shimpagne, pigments (god, there's so many you really can't lose with any choice), it'd be super awesome if you get to take freebies from barbie collection!

My favorites are Creme de Violet, Mythology and Pink Venus eyeshadows, VGV Lipglass, Peachykeen and Dollymix blushes, Bare Canvas Paint and any of the fluidlines. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Prrr & Dreamy l/g... Satin Taupe e/s... Tan pigment... Prep+Prime Lash... Brush cleanser...

Ooo. Keep it coming. I am a newbie to MAC makeup. Boyfriend said he'll buy me it for Vday - So I'm compiling a list.

I was personally asked by the manager at M.A.C. they kinda just asked me. They see me there all the time, so that's how that worked. And yes I get free stuff because I'm basically working for them that day. Thanks everyone for all of your ideas!

I love my eyeshadow in swimming, I'm pretty new to mac, this is the first eyeshadow i bought and it is stunning

Latest posts

Back