What is your favorite body spray?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Favorite body sprays?

I've started to get into these and was wondering what everyone likes. Right now, I just have a few from BBW & VS.

B&BW-Warm Vanilla Sugar, Magnolia Blossom, & Black Raspberry Vanilla are what I'm loving right now

I have a lot of them! Almost anything by B&BW smells good! My faves at the moment are Calgon Spa Tropics & Hawaiian Ginger. I also really like The Healing Garden zzzTherapy as it does actually help put me to sleep! I also tend to wear it at times during the day, but it doesn't have great lasting power.

Here's what I have:

VS - Vanilla Lace and Amber Romance

BBW - Pearberry, Peony, Sweet Pea, Cucumber Melon

I hardly ever use the Cucumber Melon anymore, it used to be my favorite in junior high though. I do try to use the others, I feel guilty letting them waste away.

Calgon Tropical Dream is one of my faves and what I'm currently spraying. My Yoga teacher used to spray it in the air during cool down. Man I miss Yoga.

Another fave is Body Fantasies Apricot Honey. I fell in love with this product while working at Walgreens last summer/fall.

B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar =
heart.gif

last summer BBW had one that was Apple Martini smell and it really did smell like an apple martini. it was a seasonal thing though and LE. i wish i bought more than just one spray. or else its one of my fav. sprays. i miss it, oh well they have a pomagrante martini one this summer and it smells pretty good, so im gonna stock up on it.

I use Jessica Simpson's Dessert body spray in Vanilla. I don't use perfumes and body sprays a lot though. Only on special occassions.

I dont use perfume much often also. Only for special occasions or when im feeling a princess for a day. I use body splash from bath and body works all the time in the office. They tease me that i spray all the time but i feel refreshed whenever. I use Warm Vanilla Sugar too. I like pearberry, fresh vanilla, black rasberry vanilla and from the classic collection cinnamon pumpkin. i want to get the green tea and cucumber and their new lemongrass and sage.

i don't wear perfume of body spray anymore .... it's summer and i feel like it doesn't smell that great after i start sweating .... (which reminds me of how much i hate this heat!!)

I love hearing every1's rec though ..... sounds like there's a lot of similiar interest.

The ones I have right now are Body fantasies cotton candy and sugar apple and also avons magnolia.also B&BW creamy coconut.

My favorites right now are two from CVS Essence of Beauty Brand. That brand has some pretty nice stuff!

The two I have are Grapefruit and Coconut Lime. I loooooove them, I mean more than anything I've bought from more expensive places. They are the bomb, lol. And for just $4.99, I was in heaven
1f.gif

i like anything that smells like i just stepped out of the shower...so clean and fresh is my fave!

Back