What Is Your Favorite Color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love PINK so much so that the girl at the MAC counter sees me coming and says here comes my Pink lady, lol. As for clothes though pink and black. Most of my clothes are black with pink accents or accessories. Some people would laugh because I also have a pink fur bed set & my bedroom is done in all pink and burgandy, hubby knows the master bedroom is MINE, I just share it with him !

I chose blue but i dont know why! Maybe its coz i'm wearing a blue top today LOL! I cant choose really.. i like all colours

I think you'd appreciate my outdoor christmas lights - I used red and PINK lights in the shrubs and eaves! :icon_love

that is so funny and cute. my friends and family know me as STRICTLY pink. my mom even bought a pink sponge because she thought it'd get me to do the dishes LOL my room is done in all pink and white. my furniture is white (hard to find pink furniture with no barbie on it! LOL) and i have pink curtains and pink sheets, etc. i'm gonna add black to it, though, because i think it'd look better!

Is this favorite color for clothes, makeup, cars, decorating our house, what? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess I'll vote for turquoise because I love turquoise clothes... however turquoise is definitely not my favorite eyeshadow color!

I have a few favorites...black, because I feel sexy and confident in it when I wear it. It takes away all flaws and is always sophisticated. Purple is another favorite of mine because it just seems mysterious to me, this is also one of my favorite e/s colors. Pink, because it's so feminine and soft. So those are mine. I chose pink for the poll though, because in the past couple of years, pink has been my favorite color to wear.

I voted for pink, that's my all time fav, but lately I'm more attracted towards black, purple and turquoise. :icon_roll

im with you hun! but my all time fav is purple and i love turqoise because it just looks so damn good on me but the only color that looks slammin on m eis a deep dark olive green and pink

green is such a pretty color! but, for eye makeup, i can wear naturals to look good. if i want to think outside the box, i'm guessing purples are the best for eye makeup. i love to wear black. its really, classy.

lol same here... I cant wear any other color but black.. i feel safe in it haha Cant see every nook and cranny when your wearing black

Back