What is your favorite junk food?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chocolate, filled with chocolate and some chocolate on top and...on the side, yeah that's right, Chocolate!!

I'm an addict!

I love french fries! I'll choose french fries over any other food haha. I also love chocolate covered strawberries! I love chips too.

Originally Posted by estherika Chocolate, filled with chocolate and some chocolate on top and...on the side, yeah that's right, Chocolate!!
I'm an addict!

Couldnt have said it any better
tongue.gif

LOL, getting hungry just reading the thread replies here.

I've got a thing for salty snacks usually, like potato chips. And I can't think of one flavor of ice cream I don't like at all.

- Reese's Pieces w/ Dr. Pepper

- Herr's Kettle Cooked Sour Cream & Onion Chips

- Pringles Cheesy Quesadilla Chips

I'M SO HUNGRY now cuz of you girls! lol luckily lunch break is in half an hour
rockwoot.gif

I'm not a big chocolate person myself. I love anything salty, fried, greasy, or cookies and ice cream. Corn dogs dipped in ranch dressing is big on my list.

I don't really eat junk food that often, but my favorites are pizza, milk chocolate and ice cream...YAMMY!
18.gif

Mozzerella Sticks!!! YUM wish i had some rite now lol, chippps...and im going to put soda as well even though its more of a drink lol

cheetoos mac and cheese the southern way peach cobbler the southern way and candied yams

Back