What is your favorite Makeup Product/ Cosmetic and what do you like about it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the Chanel Aqualumiere multi-effect palette is my favourite product. 

As someone that is on tour a lot - and often at outdoor festivals; I find that it's by far the most useful as easy to use thing I own. Plus there's various palettes, all with really nice colours.
The mirror is an excellent size, in that you don't have to carry around an extra mirror just to do makeup. You can use the palette on your eyes/lips/cheeks, and the colours will appear more dramatic if you use water during application.
Also, if you're dancing/sweating/jumping in water it doesn't smudge off unless you rub on it. The colour lasts, and is super easy to apply.

The only other things I need to bring, are eyeliner, mascara, eye brightener(white shimmery powder), concealer, foundation and an eyebrow pencil. Plus some makeup-removal wipes. Voila...totally complete travel beauty kit. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

x
o Elle

Eyeliner helps define my eyes and can create a variety of different looks~

Lipstick! My mood is on my lips. Nature girl nude on weekends with my husband; party girl pink when I'm out with my friends shopping or having a beer; in-your-face, stark raving red when I need to feel my power.

Back