What is your favorite skincare brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love eminence organic skin care. It's a little bit pricey, but worth the money. I am wandering why they don't sell it in drugstores. I think you can only find them at spa salons and ebay. 

I am probably biased because I'm a Murad brand ambassador, but this also means I have had the opportunity to try out almost their entire range.  It's really fantastic stuff!  I also love Kiehl's and Michael Todd. 

I love eminence organic skin care. It's a little bit pricey, but worth the money. I am wandering why they don't sell it in drugstores. I think you can only find them at spa salons and ebay. 
If you love eminence you should buy it from Michelle Money (of Bachelor fame) and her BFF Laura!  They have a hilarious youtube channel (mmandlshow) and their own eminence store:

http://thebeautydestination.com/mmandl/

Last edited by a moderator:
I love asian brands like SKII, IASO and IOPE, they sell high end products but they are the best for me.

I like Ora's Amazing Herbal organic skincare line.  I haven't had the chance to try all of her products but they seem to work well on my skin.  I love their lip balms and have tried all of those!

My favoutire skincare brand is Solvaderm. They produce safe and innovative products which will look after your skin your ckin and improve its condition and provide you with protection if needed. I am very satisfied with these stuff.

I use Ora's Amazing Herbal natural skincare products, they're one of the few my skin doesn't react to.  I particularly enjoy their Advanced Nightly Skin Repair Phytonutrient Face Oil Serum as it has anti-aging properties to help with my wrinkles.

I LOVE InstaNatural! Their skincare products are amazing.  They are natural and organic, they have great results, and they are inexpensive.  I haven't gotten to try everything yet but my favorites are the skin brightening lotion and the vitamin C toner!

I have used "Clinique" ever since I went to a skin therapist the first time. She told me that these were the best skin care products available and I was 16 years old and very skeptical...but I have actually used the same product line for ages now.

They might be best for people who got a very oily skin with some pimples to be honest. It helped me a lot.

I used to use Decleor and the line is really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solvaderm is my favorite skin care brand. I really love solvaderm brand because it has a unique ingredient that will treat your skin just right like smooth and fresh. Solvaderm brand introduced for women who have been looking for dependable brand for skin care.

Back