What is your most embarassing make up moment?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i couldn't put on a smooth eyeliner line for my life the first few months i wore it.

i also didn't blend makeup and i had that maybelline stick foundation and would only apply it to blemished area so i'd walk around with streaks of cakey makeup. It wasn't even the right shade!

Mine was when I dot concealer on my blemishes, rushing out, and forgot to blend it with my foundation. So i went out shouting "LOOK AT MY ZITS!"

Speaking of eyeliner, I learned to put it on laying down looking at myself from the side in the mirror. That's the only way I could do it for the longest time. It took me awhile, but I eventually learned to do it sitting up.

My worst would have to be when I decided it would be a good idea to start wearing blush. Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at applying it back then. So I ended up putting wayyyyyyyy too much on, and when I saw it in the mirror later when I got home from school, it was BRIGHT pink, like really badly. It didn't blend with my skin at all, and was very obvious. I don't know what I was thinking when I was applying it that mornign. I didn't wear blush for a year after that haha.

well, when i first started shaving, i remember that for some reason, i was shaving my legs *and* arms in the living room using a basin to clean the razor. my dad walked in and was like "what are you doing?" and i was like, "it's all good, mom said i could shave if i wanted to." and my dad just gave me a weird look. it never occurre to me that i wouldn't shave my arms too!

also, my school pics in seventh grade, i had those bangs that stand up like an ocean wave. you know the ones... i still cringe when i look at that pic...

oh, and one time my auntie had give us one of those huge pallets of eyeshadow and i put on this bright blue eyeshadow and frosty pink lipstick for a party that my parents were having at the house. to this day, i have qualms about ever wearing blue eyeshadow again.....

Oh gosh. You won't believe it. On my wedding day!!!! I didn't know that my fake lashes got stuck on my transparent veil like a spider!
add_wegbrech.gif
I just noticed my other lash was missing so while the priest was doing his business I had to peel the other one off from my eye. It was caught on camera and we were laughing so hard while viewing it.

i used to wear black eyeliner in high school which i used to think looked pretty good. well, one day i was talking to this guy i had the biggest crush on when the new girl(who was absolutely gorgeous) said to me "honey you've got on way too much eyeliner" and actually gave me a napkin to wipe it off! i didn't even know what to say. i never wore that much to school again.

Haha...when I was 14 and first heard about the new tanning cream...I thought "what the heck, this stuff propably won't work unless I smear myself in more than once". (I was fooled by the creamy white color).

I looked like a snickers bar....

I have another one! This was like the first time experimenting with self tanner, and i applied way too much! I was soo orange and omg you should have seen my feet! They were soo orange i had to cover em up a little with foundation! Everyone made fun of me!!

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have another one! This was like the first time experimenting with self tanner, and i applied way too much! I was soo orange and omg you should have seen my feet! They were soo orange i had to cover em up a little with foundation! Everyone made fun of me!! Hehe I can recognize that

Oh man... mine're not as good as yours, but what the hell.

In the seventh grade, I went into school one day wearing pale blue eyeshadow- caked on- up to my eyebrows, without foundation, eyeliner, or mascara. (None of which I owned.)

Less then a year ago, I plucked my eyebrows too much, forgetting I'm blonde- I looked like a had half-an eyebrow on each side! It was awful!

Also, when I used to wear eyeliner and no mascara, I'd put it only on my lower waterline- and I have really pale eyelashes- so I'd end up with huge black smudges below my eyes and these bald upper lids! I looked like the ultimate dork!

Hahaha... speaking of self-tanner, I tried some a few month ago- some gradual cream stuff- Unfortunately, I didn't know that you're supposed to moisturize your dry knees and elbows before application. I ended up with bright orange knees!

Originally Posted by Bagiggity /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hahaha... speaking of self-tanner, I tried some a few month ago- some gradual cream stuff- Unfortunately, I didn't know that you're supposed to moisturize your dry knees and elbows before application. I ended up with bright orange knees!

In fact I've noticed that when I smear in my legs with self tanner, the knee always ends up darker, no matter how evenly I apply it?
icon_scratch.gif

Once I was getting ready in the demi dark and didn't realize that I got my roomate and the time's m/u that she had left in my room. She has a darker complextion - which means darker foundation....and left the house without looking in the mirror (which I rarely anyways on tired days). You get the picture!!!! Well as soon as I looked in the mirror in my car I laughed so hard and went back in to try again...I was late to work too hahah!!

My most embarassing makeup moment was when I wasnt wearing any because I was too busy focusing on if my wedding dress looked right. Thats right I wore no makeup to my wedding!!!!

Wendy

probably when i was in 7th grade and decided to tweeze my busy eyebrows. I overtweezed one and ended up with a bald spot right in the middle. Since i didn't have anything to fill it in with i had to wait for months for it to grow out.

My Mom was calling me "a feathered wonder" for a year after...
biggrin.gif

Omg, I swear if it wasnt for me not caring about high school people opinions I would have died!

I have physical education. I also wear tinted moisturizer and fill in my eyebrows and put on concealer for my undereye area. Well, after running a mile in the heated sun I touched my face and realised that my hand had something like a light fluid in it......oh shi- I ran to my friend and he was all like "OMG dude, you have white stuff on you!" I was like "Get it off, aaahhhh" It happened to be that my TM melted on me and since we were both rubbing it off I rubbed my eyebrows and forgot that I fill it in. So I had brown streaks also and my concealor melted a bit too so you could tell I was wearing it! (I dont anymore, it was too cakey) It was a horrible MESS!!! I rushed into the bathroom and took it off with toilet paper and stuff. So now I refuse to run if I feel its too hot!

For me, it would have to be sometime my sophmore year, I used to wear black e/s and I would wear it all the way up to my brow bone and then I would do my eye liner Cleopatra style, it looked ridiculous, I see pictures now and cringe

The other day I was wearing fake lashes, and went to the bar. I was feeling so pretty...until I went into the bathroom and saw part of the fake lashes were hanging off!! I had not used enough glue or something.....and NO ONE had said anything to me!!

Latest posts

Back