what is your most recent makeup purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revlon Colorstay 24hr Whipped.. been loving the foundation for a long time but needed something lighter with the same full coverage... if you havent tried it yet DO IT!

I've been restocking my skincare products so I decided to purchase some new things as well as my HG's (Clinique exfoliating scrub and moisturizing gel) (I actually flip flop between the exfoliating scrub and the seven day scrub both are GREAT)...I recently purchased:

images
images
images
images

images
images

That's all for me...I'm on a "no buy" beauty products until the Thanksgiving Holiday/Cyber Monday.

Only a set of nail polishes from The New Black so far this month. Been too busy too feed my makeup monster!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MzBrownbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been restocking my skincare products so I decided to purchase some new things as well as my HG's (Clinique exfoliating scrub and moisturizing gel) (I actually flip flop between the exfoliating scrub and the seven day scrub both are GREAT)...I recently purchased:
The Clinique exfoliating scrub breaks me out terribly! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I had high hopes for it since my mum swears by it, but unfortunately it didn't work out.

I was at Sephora and got the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base that I've been wanting to try for a long time.  omg, I love it.  It works so much better than Urban Decay which was my all time favorite until I tried the Nars.  My eyeshadow doesn't move all day.

Recently ordered from Sephora the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder and Colour Preview Collection.  The latter is more summery colors, but I don't care.  Good deal.  I am in desperate need of a no-buy, but I have been in denial for months.

My most recent purchase is MUFE Primer in #4.  This stuff is awesome and I wear it as a foundation (I'm a WOC).  I also love the full cover concealer in #18 it covers my dark circles wonderfully while brightening the under eye area.  I also bought some NARS/Andy Warhol items from Sephora recently.  Some were absolutely great "Satellite of Love" blush.  While others fell flat (lip gloss set and Debbie Harry Palette). 

I got Nars more than life black pencil,Some new Dolce & gabbana Lipstick and new foundation.
I'm launching a felt tip pen that is phenomenal !!! in so exited about it

Originally Posted by kjreeves2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My most recent purchase is MUFE Primer in #4.  This stuff is awesome and I wear it as a foundation (I'm a WOC).  I also love the full cover concealer in #18 it covers my dark circles wonderfully while brightening the under eye area.  I also bought some NARS/Andy Warhol items from Sephora recently.  Some were absolutely great "Satellite of Love" blush.  While others fell flat (lip gloss set and Debbie Harry Palette). 
Anyone else confused by this comment because they thought of MST3K at the "Satellite of Love" reference?

I got Urban Decay's Ocho Loco and Smoked eye pencil set during the F&F sale, but not for myself.
bawling.gif
Instead, as Christmas presents for my boyfriend's sisters!

I bought some christopher drummond stuff from ShopNBC. The "best of" kit and a travel brush set I currently use & love his concealer, but he has now reformulated it and its supposed to be even better so I had to try it!

Ben Nye Tooth Decay in Nicotine and OCC lip tars in: Chlorophyll, Belladonna, Black Dahlia, and Sybil.

Btw, for those of you that didn't want to order lip tars from their website because of the new packaging for Sephora, just wanted to give a heads up that the main store is now selling them with the pouches and mini lip brushes. Found this out cause I was the first customer that they gave the tars out in this fashion.

Back