What kind of cell phone do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Droid, which is the coolest phone I've ever had. There are tons of really cool, free games that I keep finding and I have all my books and music on them

I have a LG Envy 2 . I hate it. It shuts off all the time out of nowhere. I have Verizon, so my new every 2 comes up in December. I am going to get a Droid phone. Either the Droid X or the Droid 2.CANNOT WAIT!

iPhone 4 32GB
wink.gif

Samsung Fascinate! According to the verizon sales guy its verizons version of the Iphone!

Droid X and its fantastic! especially with the new battery that came out! YES! Only thing is i have small hands and its a pretty big phone but i love it b/c when i watch videos or seeing pics or browsing the web its great b/c its soo clear!
biggrin.gif
Love it!

i live in korea and over here there's like 29439243 types of cellphones haha.

i was using iphone 3g but then i broke it so i got the samsung omnia 2.

the camera is INCREDIBLE. but the apps suck.

so i'm thinking of getting iphone 4 or samsung galaxy < everyone over here has either one.

for those of you with the incredible make sure your wifi connection and blue tooth is shut off unless your using it! Those both take a lot of power. Also if you take your phone to verizon and tell them that the battery wont hold a charge they should send you a new one,   I know this cause my bestie use to work for verizon and she just went thru these same problems!

LG Shine in the dark/gunmetal colour from Koodo. It's a steel phone for those who don't know.
smile.gif
I'm a sucker for cool looking phones, I could never own one I thought was boring or too utilitarian.

Originally Posted by honeykim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i live in korea and over here there's like 29439243 types of cellphones haha.

i was using iphone 3g but then i broke it so i got the samsung omnia 2.

the camera is INCREDIBLE. but the apps suck.

so i'm thinking of getting iphone 4 or samsung galaxy < everyone over here has either one.

I switched phones a few times before coming back and getting the iPhone4. I think you should really get one. You will love it! they have all types of great apps! Thats one of the reasons why I got it, besides the speed and wonderful features. The iphone4's new camera is pretty good too. not to mention their screen!

If you get one, add me on Words with Friends
biggrin.gif

http://www.thebeautyfulblog.com

Back