What kind of phone do you have, and how much do you like it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a very simple nokia flip phone and it's my favorite even over the blackberry phones which, imo, are difficult to use. Easy to please, I guess. haha.

I have a Virgin Mobile crap phone. All it can do is make calls.........so I rate it a 1/10.

Nokia flip phone. I truly wanted just a phone but they don't seem to make them any more. I don't text, I don't need a camera, etc. The only thing I really like about it is my ringtones- since I bought music ones. I don't know if it's my phone or the service but I hate how my side of the conversation echos on my end. Really annoying. I miss my old candybar Nokia from about 2005. LOL

Blackberry Curve 8900. LOVE IT but att released the new bold which is exactly like the curve but with bold's keyboard and a touch track thing (no trackball) plus it's no 3G instead of Edge so I want it. I'm up for an upgrade soon
smile.gif
. The Droid keeps getting my attention though...

I've recently upgraded to an HTC Incredible but it's on back order for a whole month so I'm sitting, waiting impatiently to get it. I'm so excited!!! I've read tons of reviews about the phone and every single one says it's better than the iphone, on multiple levels.

Right now, I have the BB Tour. I'd rate it a 9/10. I'm gonna sell it once I get my Incredible. It's exclusively for use on the Verizon network.

Anyone interested? Free shipping and case included!

I have an AT&T Blackberry Bold 9000. I used to love it now I'm kind of annoyed with it. I miss my iPhone! I will be getting the iPhone 4 soon as it becomes available again. Cest la vie Blackberry!

i own a blackberry curve.

i love it! good to keep in touch with friends all over the world. cheap
smile.gif

I have a Blackberry and I love it. I don't really need any of the fancy stuff because I only call a few people and rarely text but the internet is nice to have when I'm bored.

Back