What Kinda Music Fancies You?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I listen to everything! Especially if it has a good dancing beat.. could be any type of dance. Jazz, salsa, merengue, tango, west african, brazilian, rock, dance, techno, country! The list could go on and on!

I love rock, metal and everything with guitar. My favourite are Nigthwish, Clawfinger, Disturbed, Ozzy.

I hate house, techno etc.

My music taste is pretty wide - I like everything from Paul Oakenfold to Underoathe to Josh Groban to The Killers
smile.gif

Actually I don't listen to music much anymore, all I listen to is CD's in my car on the way to work, and I haven't bought many new CD's either! (I need to start listening to the radio to find some new artists, half the groups I have on CD have disbanded! lol)

I listen to mostly Christian alternative/rock, like Audio Adrenaline, Third Day, Switchfoot, etc. I've also been listening to some of hubby's U2 CD's lately. Back in high school in the 90's, I listened to a lot of secular alternative, but when the only good alternative radio station in the area was sold and turned into an 80's station, I quit listening! lol

R&B, Hip-Hop, Dancehall/Bashment

P.S. I know that this is slightly off topic but could someone advise me on how to uplaod a music video in my profile. Thanks x

I'm a HUGE country music fan... i listen to anything country, even the old stuff.

I love JAZZ and OLD SCHOOL R&B (like Earth, Wind, & Fire). I hate Rap, Classical, and most Reggae. Sorry..

i love listening to christian music...jeremy camp, casting crowns, third day, mercyme, oooh there are so many....idk y but the only secular singer i like listening to right now is Kelly Clarkson, i love how easy it is to connect to her music....

Back