What Looks Better Curly Or Straight???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like straight more, curly would look better without the bangs I think (cause it's straight and the rest of hair is curly)

Straight makes your face more soft.. the features. Rather than a strong face? Does that make sense? hehe

The straight hair makes your face smoother? I don't think I can explain it very well.

But I vote for straight hehe

Thanks Ladies for your honest opinion. I like it much better straight also.

I guess since I don't have it curly that often, I tend to get more compliments when it's curly because it's something different. I may just have to use it curly only on beach days! LOL!

Thanks for boosting my self-esteem though, I'm turning 39 next month and feeling a little "old" lately
laughing.gif

I think it looks gorgeous either way, but seeing as how I have naturally curly hair myself, I tend to lean towards curly. Love your curls! It took me FOREVER to appreciate mine!

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet i got the same problem.. naturally curly hair but despite what everyone says i think i look better with straight hair. me too.i think straight looks better, and i cant believe your almost 39, you dont look it!! xxx

straight looks sooo good on u ... but curly looks good too ... i just prefer the straight look on u...lol

either way's gorgeous, but i really like straight! it actually makes you look more youthful.

I also think it looks better straight. I think it definately frames your face and it has more body and volume!

I like both, but you look GREAT with straight hair. To be honest, not too many people with naturally curly hair look great with sleek straight hair because it looks so fake, but yours looks natural. I love it!

Hi,

I also have naturally wavy/curly hair and I prefer mine straight. However it is a hassle to get it straight so I think I wear it both ways equal.

I really like both looks but I'm leaning toward the straight.

You know we always want what we can't have.

Marilyn

Back