What MAC eyeshadow are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1055658387_zlaven-dah.gif

Laven-Dah

What Mac Eyeshadow Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

Originally Posted by Trisha If most of our Stila clients in Brum took a Stila test, it'd say

YOU ARE KITTEN EYESHADOW, YOU LIKE TO ONLY USE ONE COLOUR AND ARE AFRAID TO USE ANY BRIGHT COLOURS OR BE CREATIVE.

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_lol.gif
LOL!!Are they really that boring when it comes to colour choices?!

Originally Posted by Trisha Yep, neutral all the way baby! I think it attracts that kind of person, I don't know why. Some seem to see Stila as Bobbie Brown with shimmer
icon_lol.gif

BTW Is there a which Stila e/s are you quiz?

Originally Posted by Trisha I havent seen one dude! x There's one about the lipglaze palettes that came out when I was at University. It turned out I was the plum one, which is funny because it's the one I've got!
1054381180_uresplumlp.jpg
THE PLUMS.

So secretive. Everybody wants to know you better since you're just so...mysterious. This is the feminine and serene thing about ya
wink.gif

http://quizilla.com/users/tropixal/q...0You%3F%3F%3F/

Originally Posted by Trisha i got:THE PEACHES. Yummy and lovable, you're such a sweet person! The Peaches is the right flavor for you!

Well, I think that's as close to Coral as you'll get
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Yep, neutral all the way baby!
I've never once had someone ask for something different!

Lea is our only customer that experiments!

But at the same time, the clients ALSO moan we dont have enough colours!!!!!!!!

So, they like neutral, but complain that you haven't got more colours?!! - Interesting customers!I think some don't realise that colour doesn't have to be full on, it can be subtle and look good whilst giving a hint of colour.

If i was in B'ham, i'm sure i'd be another customer who likes to experiment with colour!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha I wish you did live here Bhav! x Awwww... that's so sweet!But i'd probably spend way too much at your counter!!

Originally Posted by Trisha
1055658387_zlaven-dah.gif
I got this one too! lolSorry to bump this thread, I was just looking for some threads about MAC must haves lol.

Back