What makeup brand do you dislike the most.Why?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I Don't like anything Rimmel.Why? Their eyeshadows don't have good pigmentation at all the mascara get really clumpy.
sadno.gif

i dont like collection 2000 mascara - its really clumpy when it dries and yet almost watery on application!

Rimmel - I dont find thier e/s good and looks cheap.

Maybelline-I dont like anything from them seems like they have poor pigmentation and looks cheap.

I really dislike Maybelline and Covergirl. Almay is up there as well. Why? Their shades run very dark, not good quality to me at all. Honestly, Mac, while I love their lipglasses, eyeshadows, brushes, and fluidlines, I can't stand their foundations or concealers or anything of that nature.

Hi,

I've no interest in Neutrogena, Almay or Max Factor. Not sure if they're bad products, they just don't inspire me to want to purchase them.

I pretty much don't use any drug store brand with the exception of Maybelline's Define a Lash Mascara. For the moment I have good lashes and don't have to fuss with the more expensive mascaras.

I don't care for the Clinique skincare line. Especially their toners which imo you could strip paint off of furniture with even the sensitive one.

Guerlain's cosmetics are way overpriced for the quality. I invested in a couple of their really nice eyeshadow quads and the eyeshadow just falls off of my eyelids while I am trying to apply it. It's like the pigments are too large for the skin to absorb it in. Terrible quality. Foundations were oily. The lipsticks are extremely drying.

I love Laura Mercier's colors but their lipstick tastes horrible. It reminds me of Estee Lauder's old line lipsticks before they came out with the Pure Color line.

Nars lipsticks are a toss up. I think they must have animal by product in them because I have gotten them before that right out of the package smelled rancid and nasty. Sometimes I have bought them and they were fine. I don't buy them anymore because I hate to play toss up with my money.

I do not like Bare Minerals. Bought it off of television but found it to be similar in quality to a lot of drug store brands.

I also hate MAC's face stuff, such as foundations, powders, skincare.... Everything has broken me out.

I am not a big fan of maybelline, or max factor (to cakey). This is going to sound funny since I do sell mark. products but I dont really like the avon makeup, but I do like mark. the avon makeup is a little to cakey to me too, but I noticed the mark is not cakey on my skin and its oil free, which I need badly, lol. My nose and chin are always oily. I also use cover girl, for when I run out of mark.

I've never liked Fashion Fair because their product has always made me look red (when I tried to wear it years ago).

Originally Posted by tashad /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am not a big fan of maybelline, or max factor (to cakey). This is going to sound funny since I do sell mark. products but I dont really like the avon makeup, but I do like mark. the avon makeup is a little to cakey to me too, but I noticed the mark is not cakey on my skin and its oil free, which I need badly, lol. My nose and chin are always oily. I also use cover girl, for when I run out of mark. No, that makes sense. The Mark stuff is aimed at a younger market so it's almost certainly got lighter formulations.
I like Max Factor. Some of their products aren't bad at all, great workhorse products that just do the job, although I agree with those who think the range as a whole appears uninspiring. I use their Facefinity compact foundation for work -- great coverage, stays on all day -- and their 2000 Calorie Mascara is a classic.

i don't like any ds products that much except revlon lipgloss. i truly do not like maybeline at all. i'm a huge estee lauder foundation fan, lancome mascara, and cliniques lipsticks.

Latest posts

Back