What MMU's have the creamiest consistancy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say I just sampled Lauress Ethereal formula this past weekend and it is very creamy. Almost like liquid foundation coverage but without the clogged pores. Heh. I had to hold myself back from buying a f/s after sampling since I still have almost a full container of my f/s Minimalist formula to get through! Not to mention the Elemental f/s I set aside when I bought the Minimalist f/s... so far I'm holding steady to not buy another f/s foundation until I get through at least most of the Minimalist. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Alima is also pretty creamy but application takes a little perfecting. At first I didn't like it, but if you use a dense brush (like a flat top or denser bristled kabuki) it goes on with better coverage. Too loose bristles and it takes forever to try to build evenly.

I love Pure Anada's creaminess. A little powder gives good coverage and lasts for a long long time. It doesn't cake too.

Back