What People Are You Usually Attracted To?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like bigger boys - like a teddy bear. with a baby face.
biggrin.gif

I tend to like the tall clean cut type, although it's ok if they have their 5 o'clock shadow. It's cute in a scruffy looking way :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Athletic and toned with a swimmer's body, not too muscular and pumped like Arnie back in the days. I like my guys young (i'm such a cougar) haha. I always went for the blond hair/blue eyed type, but I secretly have a thing for hispanic guys.

he has to dress appropriately for the occassion. I hate it when guys wear casual stuff to a dressy place, or a nice outfit with the wrong shoes. Irritates me no end.

SO he has to know how to dress himself, be well groomed, and quite tall. I wouldn't really turn down a short guy, but if we're talking about being shallow, I'm immediately drawn to tall, thin well dressed 'smart' looking men, rather than big, muscle bound sporty jocks.

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif "maybe thats why i like johnny depp"
heheh...nothing to do with his raw sex appeal!

Lmao! Yeah, that could have something to do with it I guess
biggrin.gif

I like dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin. I'm white but not a lot of the guys I've dated were. My boyfriend is Iranian and I also have a thing for Indian and Kurdish guys which really would not amuse him.

I like a nice toned body, broad shoulders and big strong arms. Not too much muscle though cause that's a bit gross really. Just a nice manly build I suppose. Also, being well groomed and dressed is important. They have to take care of themselves.

My boyfriend has been called a pretty boy a good few times but I wouldn't say that was exclusively what I like. To be honest, a lot of the guys I've dated or had crushes on have been totally different. Although the things I've mentioned are what I'm usually attracted to there have been plenty of exceptions.

My boyfriend is the epitomy of what I love in a man. He is tall, has dark hair and bright blue eyes, and a great smile. He has strong arms, and is just all over sexy to me.

I love men that are tall, pretty and built. I ABSOLUTELY loooovvvveee men that are tattooed....so sexy!!!

My hubby has 2 tats and is very handsome but he is the polar opposite of what I always thought of as "my type". He is short (5'7"), skinny and has long hair. Never thought I would be attracted to those qualities but here we are 6 years later.

Btw, I am the total opposite of what he's dated. He likes skinny, pettite and blonde....lol...i'm niether of those things. You just never know what you'll end up with
wink.gif

This is a tough one. Looking back at all the guys that I have been attracted to they have all been so different. But heres a few that I can think of...

I don't like guys that are too buff or too pretty, just comfortable in their own skin but still willing to make an effort if that makes any sense. But the physical things I do factor in are a nice smile and nice hands. I am a sucker for a cute blonde and it helps if they're musicians or have a strong artistic side because thats who I am. Nice tattoos are a plus as well.

Back