What Product do you have a heavy hand with?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lipgloss. If I'm not careful you can see my lips coming way before you see me (as my mom would say).

Blush and highlighter on my cheeks, to create the illusion of cheekbones that I do not have. And mascara! I usually end up with about 4 coats :/

Blush. At one point my student tried to wipe it off my face. Lol. it must've been that much. hahaha.

I would have to say that I have a heavy hand with bronzer. However, I do make sure that I do not put too much on and that it still looks natural.

My mom always said I had long lashes, but I still sometimes overdo it with the mascara... I have the most of that in my collection.. I kinda love mascara
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used to have a problem with heaving handing the blending, and would muddy up the colors.

Me too!!! and lipliner. I tend to put too much on and when I apply my gloss, it's overpowered by my lipliner.

Apparently I am heavy handed with blush...I actually wish I was more heavy handed with mascara...I layer and layer and I am still not pleased...sigh...

I have a very heavy hand with creasing eyeshadow and eyeliner!

I love defined smokey sexy eyes! I have dark hair, so the darker and more defined the eyeliner, the more dramatic the look.

I love to my MAC tempting (shimmery brown) eyeshadow for the crease of my eyes. I do it with the natural look so my eyes can still pop but look natural.

http://www.thebeautyfulblog.com

Back